Thursday 15 January 2015

The journey of our newest stockist The Little Pearl Bridal Boutique to opening

This year we will welcome a brand new stockist The Little pearl Bridal Boutique. Each week we will be excitedly following Diana's personal journey as she works towards opening her boutique and the work she has put in while still juggling a family 2 small children. Here is her first blog entry and the start of her story towards her grand opening!

I was absolutely thrilled when Julie and Kirstie asked me to write a blog for their website.  I’m only just starting out though I thought!  Who would be interested in what I’ve got to say?!  But after thinking about it, I bet there’s lots of people out there in a similar position to me who might be inspired (even just a bit!) from my story!  

So this is me, Diana McMann, the proud owner of The Little Pearl Bridal Boutique in Pickering.



I am a mum of two young boys, Tobias 3 and Theo 6 months, and wife to the very patient Brett.

Owning my own bridal boutique has always been a dream of mine and after bringing two bundles of joy into the world I thought maybe this is my time!  Don’t get me wrong, it’s been the most nerve-racking, as much as rewarding, last few months.  Making the decision to leave my career in sales and marketing was a tough one, alongside the realisation of tightening the purse strings!  Plus Brett telling me ‘maybe you’ll have to stop getting your eyelash extensions done’ (I’m sure they can now be an expensable purchase!).  Losing my dad a few years ago also spurred me on.  Life is just too short and you need to make the most of the time we have here!  So….welcome to The Little Pearl Bridal Boutique journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment