Thursday 26 November 2009

A satisfied and lovely customer.......





Today we are featuring a Bride, who has written a few words for us about her experience as a Flo & Percy customer...


A couple of days after placing my order, postie presented me with a scrumptious surprise. I could barely contain my excitement and had to take myself up to my bedroom and have a 'quiet and composed' moment whilst I very carefully began to unravel the packaging. Inside, were 2 little cardboard boxes - necessary casing for the delicate contents within. Each box was prettily branded with Flo and Percy imagery and a little black ribbon. Inside, lay the items I had ordered, each delicately wrapped in black tissue paper. My love-affair with Flo and Percy was very solidly cemented at that very moment. I simply adore my Flo and Percy accessories (The Shearer Cuff and Shearer Comb – photographs from my wedding are now being used to illustrate both items on the F&P website) and am keeping them safe as an heirloom for my daughter.

I can honestly lay my hand on my heart and declare that my BESTEST of customer service experience (by far) was with the very delightful Kirstie Taylor. Kirstie is one of those people you come across in life that has an honest warmth and enthusiasm about her. She is clearly very passionate about what she does - this is more than evident when you take a look at her hand-crafted, sublime creations (only love & sheer talent could produce such beautiful pieces), but it is even more evident when you begin communicating with her; Kirstie made me feel like I was her one and only customer and I got a very genuine sense of her wanting to be a part of my wedding planning excitement.



Thank you Annabel, for your extra kind words. It is important to mention that Annabel's lovely wedding pictures were taken by Karen Mcgowran and we thank her for letting use them. Take a look at her site as she is a terrific photographer and on our recommended list.

Tomorrow, we will tell you What Annabel is up to now......so keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment