Friday 8 January 2010

The first Bride in the Mad Hatter!

We were absolutely delighted when Emily sent us her wedding pictures wearing the Mad Hatter headband as it is the first real bride we have seen in it! She has done our design proud as it looks utterly beautiful on her. Here are a few pictures from her special day:







I was lucky enough to meet Emily and she is beautiful in real life too, here are some words from her:

"Thanks again for creating such a beautiful hair piece that I loved wearing on our wedding day. It was by far the favourite part of my outfit and made me feel like a proper bride! I received many lovely comments about it on the day and it looks stunning on the photographs."


The fantastic photographs are by : Fraser Face please take a look at their site.


Best of lucky to Emily and her lovely hubby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment