Monday 4 January 2010

Congratulations Gayle!

We had the pleasure last year of designing a headband and bracelet for the lovely Gayle who came to see me last summer. Gayle has just sent me some pictures and I am thrilled with them.  They are taken by talented photographer: Nikki Hill 
Don't you just love her glamourous shrug?
Thank you Gayle and we wish you lots of luck and happiness in 2010.






Here is a few words from Gayle:


"Thank you so much for the beautiful headband and bracelet you made for me. The whole design process from start to finish was really enjoyable and the end products were stunning; real heirlooms to pass down to my daughter. I loved them as much as my dress and they really gave me the vintage look I was after.

Thanks again and see the attached photos for how good the accessories looked! In the last photo you can see how well the gold complements the dress and my skin tone, you were very right to advise me to have gold set."

No comments:

Post a Comment